Watch this video to see how to quickly attach your grommeted flag to our Spinning Flag Pole:
- Assembly is quite simple just take the pole match up the two ends insert and screw until tight.
- After assembly you have a 6 foot flag pole that is ready to accept your flag.
- Now the flag pole is a tangle free design. Meaning as the wind blows your flag pole will rotate to keep your flag from wrapping around the pole and getting tangled up.
- When you are ready to install the flag into the flagpole, simply remove the thumb screw, place the grommet over the hole and re-insert the thumb screw until tight. Don’t over tight it, it is made of plastic and you could strip it. Even though the grommet looks like it may slide over the top of the cap, it wont. I would suggest starting at the top and then moving to the bottom. So you can make sure the flag is stretched tight on the flag pole.
- After getting the top secured, move down to the bottom and repeat the process once again. And again insure that everything is stretched tight so you won’t have a lose flag on your flag pole.
- Once everything is secured, you are ready to take your flag pole and hang it on your desired location.