The following people are eligible for the scholarship:
Citizens of the United States
Students who are currently enrolled in college or high school (private, public, or home schooled).
We would like to see how creative and informative you can be with your video. We encourage you to be original in your presentation.
Your video will be judged on accuracy, how easily the message is relayed, creativity and how informative it is.
- Create your video and make sure it is no longer than 5 minutes
- Upload your video to YouTube titled Star Spangled Flags Scholarship Program
- In the description of the video please include a link to this page
Once your video has been uploaded, email the active YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Your Name, mailing address, and phone number
- The name of the school you will be, or are attending, along with a proof of enrollment
- Your area of study
By submitting your application, you are giving Star Spangled Flags, the permission to use and display your video for marketing and promotional purposes.
Deadline: August 28, 2018
One winner will be selected by August 31st, 2018. If the winner selected does not claim their prize within 2 weeks of being contacted, we will pick a new winner.
We will run new scholarship programs every year.